liquid // Sunday, November 9, 2014
|
10:15 PM |
Are there really tears of joy? Since young, I had always been a person who doesn't express my feelings well. I used to think that was fine but now that I'm a little more matured, I find that I'm a really selfish person. I used to think that I had strong willpower just because I would not cry very easily. I used to think that no one should cry that easily because tears show weaknesses. Growing up as a teenager, I found that the times that I have ever cried were all because I was feeling very sad. Sad about the people around me, about the situation that I am in, about life. I want to express myself better. I want to be able to cry when I feel touched by someone else's actions. I want to be able to cry when I don't want to let someone else go. I want to be able to cry when I feel strongly about something but is this all just so I can feel better? No matter what, there must have been the difficult/sad times which leads to one crying tears of relief or tears of joy. |

Older entries