ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


danger // Monday, August 18, 2014
9:55 PM
Life is really precious. This sentence is one that I've heard many times but only thought about today. I was watching a video of someone doing extreme sports and halfway through, something went wrong and the person almost lost his life. His life was saved by the safety measures that were put in place. That triggered several thoughts in my mind. Personally, I would want to try out extreme activities like bungee jumping one day so it was not difficult to understand people's reasons for engaging in such activities. What really puzzled me was the fact that there are so many possiblities of us getting into an accident but one way or another, we are all still alive. In a day, we walk across many roads, commute from one place to another, consume products that can be harmful for our bodies but after all these, we are still living. What exactly is protecting us from being sent off from Earth? Is there really a higher power that decides our fate?