ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Definitions // Friday, March 7, 2014
8:33 PM
There are many different abstract concepts as well as feelings that one may experience. The most important one being love. One's affection for another can be expressed in many different ways be it little sweet reminders or huge exciting surprises but what exactly does it mean to love someone? Many people promise that they will love someone else forever and ever but does forever ever end?

Letting a loved one go takes courage and it is something that cannot be done overnight. It takes bravery to face the fact that things will never be the same again and it takes time for someone to get over the emotional pain of losing someone. But does one know how much that someone else still yearns for them even though they wiling to let go of them? 

Even though two people are physically and even mentally separated by a thousand miles, they can still be together emotionally as a person's heart never dies.