ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


#10 // Monday, January 27, 2014
10:05 PM
Write to yourself about one person you really want to meet and why. (Actor/actress, character in a book/movie, etc.)

Dear Hui Ying,

I have always wondered about the future as it is such a mystery to me. Everyday, I'm closer and closer to the future that I dream of but I can never see the end. I would really like to know what I would be doing in the future in terms of daily activities, occupation, hobbies and what not.

If I could have the power, I would really want to meet my future self. I would like to know how much she has changed from the once immature and thoughtless 15 year old. Would I be more mature in the future? Would I be pursuing something that I really love? Would I have meet the one for me yet? Would I be happy?

Even when there are more and more past years as I age every 28th of March, the experiences that I have been through will never be enough to fulfil my whole life's journey and hence, the future is something that I would always look forward to. Hopefully, my future self will still be me.

Sincerely,
Me

Labels: