ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Uncontrollable. // Sunday, September 8, 2013
6:49 PM
Sometimes, things happen for no particular reason. 

If you crave something, you just want to eat the food for no particular reason. If you love someone, you just love that someone without any reason. If you look into someone's eyes and are able to connect with that person, there's also no particular reason that happens.

A few days ago was Teachers' Day. It brought me back to the fun moments that I had when I was in primary school. Truth to be told, I wasn't really very mature at that time and I mostly went along with whatever everyone else was doing. However, there were certain people that I treasured a lot mainly because I was able to connect with them and I felt safe telling them everything about myself. It was as if they understood me completely. I could tell them about anything and everything in the world and they would not judge me. Even if there were times when we fought because of the tiniest things, I knew that they will still be there for me when I needed comforting.

As we went through the final year in primary school, there was a lot of stress, a mess of emotions and a lot of mistakes made. Those complications caused us to drift apart slowly but surely. By the end of the year, we were close to being just classmates. I always wished for time to rewind so that I could ammend those mistakes but things happen for no reason so I guess there's no turning back. Sure, I miss them loads and still wish that I could meet up with them and talk about the silliest things again but I will just have to see if I am lucky enough.