ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


I want to see you be brave~ // Saturday, August 17, 2013
8:38 PM

For many, their weakest moment is when what they do doesn't meet their expectations but for me, it is when I know that there are people who care more about me when my family don't. 

I feel extremely weak when I am unable to receive care and concern from my own family and I start to doubt myself. I understand that different people express their love differently but I need to 'see' their love in order to believe it. I need them to ask me about school, ask me about life cause I know that I would not be the one to initiate those kinds of conversations. I need them to show that they care for me or else and yes, I am an attention seeker like that. I don't do the same to the other people I meet because they are people I meet and they do not have an obligation to be nice to me but my family are the ones who were with me even before day 1 so if they do not care for me, who will?