#9 // Saturday, August 17, 2013
|
9:10 PM |
Write to yourself about where you want to go in life. (Job, family, husband etc.) Dear Hui Ying, Honestly, I still haven't had a goal in life. There are just too many options and at the same time, too many restrictions. It is so difficult to decide on what I want to do the the future in terms of occupation, achievements etc. But the one thing that I can be sure of is that I want to continue to pursue the aspirations of happiness. This happiness can come in very different forms. Be it from my own achievements, from spreading the happiness to others, from my other half or maybe even from my kids. Ultimately, I am fine with whatever I do as long as it makes me happy. I don't want to make a living but to live to make something and that something, will be happiness. Sincerely, Me Labels: Dear Me |

Older entries