#8 // Sunday, June 30, 2013
|
5:01 PM |
Write to yourself about something you are nervous about that will happen before you read these letters. (The school play, a test, a date etc.) Dear Hui Ying, There are a million and one things in life to be worried about but if I could only choose one, it would be graduating from school. As much as I hate school, there is a part of me that is very thankful for who I am and where I am studying right now. I am really glad that I studied hard when I was younger and I'm relieved that I am a student under the RP. This two and a half years have not been easy and even if there are still three and a half years to go, I'm glad to say that I have no need to worry about my future until then. At the end of this six year journey, I would have to worry about my future. To be really honest, I don't really have an ambition, not just in terms of occupation but also life. I do not have a goal in life. Of course I know that I want to do a job that I am really passionate about, of course I know that I want to get married, of course I know that I want to be a good mother but is life really all about going through cycles? What is life about anyway? With all these questions unanswered, I would rather be stuck to the routine of going to school, working extra hard and doing everything all over again. I still haven't found the real me but I would like to enjoy the process and celebrate the day in which I discover who I am. Sincerely, Me Labels: Dear Me |

Older entries