Gone. // Thursday, May 9, 2013
|
7:58 AM |
It's this time of the year again, when everyone gets tired and starts wondering what made them take up all the additional commitments in the first place. To be very honest, the first half of this year went by really really quickly. I'm not sure if it was because I was busier or it was because of the fact that everything was the same thing all over again. Whatever it is, I really wish I had more time to treasure every single minute that has passed. Now that it is the fifth month of the year, I'm starting to lose that drive that I had at the start of the year. The passion that didn't even allow me to hesitate when making certain decisions. That motivation that pushed my forth even when I was going through the toughest times. I miss that and I really want it back. I'm starting to think about escaping - transferring to other schools and even quit persuing my studies. Even though I know that it is never going to happen, I can't help but wonder what it would have been if I had chosen a different path and went to school with my closest friend. I'm not even denying the fact that I have best friends in school now but that closest friend was someone I treasured the most and whom I was comfortable with sharing all my problems with. He was just different. I think I'm losing everything in the midst of trying to achieve everything. |

Older entries