ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


#6 // Sunday, March 17, 2013
12:25 PM
Write to yourself about 10 things you want to save up to get. (Camera, shampoo, phone, iPod, etc.)

Dear Hui Ying,
You've always spent lots of money when you were younger and more materialistic. Now that you are more mature and busier in a sense, you've almost never spent lots of money all at once and you like having lots of savings but if you ever decide to go on a mega shopping spree here is a list of stuff I really want to save up to get.
Nice comfy sweaters/jumpers/hoodies/pullovers/jackets/anything else that keeps me warm.
Sneakers from Converse or Vans.
Charm bracelets that I can get my strength from.
Polaroid camera to capture the precious memories.
A new wallet to contain things important to me.
A laptop case.
A CD collection.
Books with worlds to immerse myself in.
Tickets to bring me anywhere.
A life time's supply of candy.

Sincerely,
Me

Labels: