ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


#3 // Monday, March 11, 2013
10:21 PM
Write to yourself about one non-living thing you find beautiful and why. (The ocean, love etc.)



Dear Hui Ying,
There are many different but beautiful things all around us. The most beautiful one definitely has to be clouds.
Clouds are forever white, only dark colored when they have impurities. Clouds can float all around the world, depending on where the wind blows them to. Clouds look fluffy enough to bounce around on them but it will never be possible to grab hold of a cloud. Clouds come in all sorts of shape and sizes, some even resembling living things. Clouds are carefree and can do whatever they want. Clouds have that certain magic that makes me want to stare at them for years.
Sincerely,
Me

Labels: