Someone unknown. // Tuesday, February 12, 2013
|
9:09 PM |
What does it really mean to live your life?
Did you ever wake up realising that if you were dead that instance, your life would have been meaningless? And if that ever happen, did you ever cry over the fact that there was nothing you could change about your life?
I don't want to sit behind desks flipping through textbooks, filling in worksheets, laughing over videos behind the computer screen and only occasionally going out and having fun. I want to do the thing I really love - wander around and let discoveries surprise me. I don't want to know everything; I would rather the unknown surprise me. I want to do extreme sports like skydiving and let the courage I have take over my body. I want to be able to say that I truly enjoy my life, even if it was for that one day. I want to change everything about my life as a student but there is a BIG difference between want and can. The difference which leaves me helpless without power and make me hopeless about the future.
|


Older entries