ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


The weight of that title. // Tuesday, January 29, 2013
9:41 PM
What happens when the person who is supposed to be the one to support others ends up breaking down?

It all started with questioning our abilities. No matter how egoistic anyone is, deep down inside them, there would be this fear of being inferior to others. It is something that no one can avoid and everyone can try their hardest to control that fear but somehow, it still ends up eating you up bit by bit.

----

To Batch'14:

We have come a long way to be right where we are now. The previous batches didn't go through the pain of having half a batch pulled out from SYF but now that it is over, I can say that it was what made me reflect on my attitude towards AK. I am sure I am much stronger mentally.  I'm glad I had you guys during that 'dark millennium', your presence really made a difference. Thank you guys so much.

This would be one of the memories that our batch has and no matter how hard I pray, I know the same thing would happen to our juniors this year. All I hope we can do is that as seniors, we can help them to go through the dark days ahead and not let it affect their passion for AK.

Like what happened the past two years, even the kindest seniors can change under the influence of stress and hopefully, we as a batch can help our juniors to cope with it emotionally so that it doesn't leave that deep of a scar. I know we are a bunch of emotional people but we should let it go and look ahead: SYF'13 Distinction or like Pearlyn said, Gold with Honours.