about
♥hui ying
280398
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon
I've found my way, but I'm still lost.
Wandering around... // Tuesday, November 20, 2012
|
|
 |
| The time when everything seems to end. |
Back from the trip to Taiwan. Not sure if I came back with lesser problems but I guess I can say that I came back with a little more happiness. The trip wasn't that bad at all, even though I can't say it was the best. Maybe it's because I had too high expectations, maybe it was the first time travelling to an unfamiliar place with responsibilities to take care of the younger brothers, maybe this trip wasn't meant to be for me to go on in the first place. |