Ending. // Wednesday, October 3, 2012
|
9:01 AM |
What if you have only 30 days left to live? Many people have places overseas on their bucket list, with the wish to go to Paris, New York etc before they leave the world. If it was me, I would choose not to fly overseas even though my wish since young was to explore all the different corners of the world. I would just remember the pretty photos of these places and instead, go to every single corner of Singapore. Yeah, it's true that Singapore is a tiny little country but isn't it a pity to die without truly knowing the country you grew up in? Think about the unspoken conversations, the hidden feelings, the long-awaited smile. If I have only 30 days, I would meet up with the people I always wanted to speak to and just pour out all the words I have always wanted to say. It doesn't matter if their reply is not the reply I expected but at least I do not have to regret not telling these people my true feelings. That is all that matters. Ultimately, the biggest word that came up in my mind was 'home'. I guess with only 30 days left to live, I would interact more with my cousins, relatives, friends, teachers, family and never show them the weaker side of me. They may be shocked to find that one day, I won't ever appear in front of them again but at least they would remember me as the person who was most of the time cheerful and happy instead of someone who had to go to the doctor's frequently. I may not have done everything I have ever wanted to do since young but sometimes things are better imagined that done in reality. It's good to always hope to do something rather than complete everything and not have anything else to do. I just wish that someone would give me a warning before they take me away from this world. |

Older entries