ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Distance. // Saturday, September 29, 2012
9:33 PM
To be completely honest, I'm not as close to people as they think I am. Does that even make sense? My life does not.
Yes, I may know almost everything about the people around me, but then do they really know me? I do listen to them talk about anything under the sun in their lives but I never say a thing about me. I have a mind set that the people around me do not have to know anything because it doesn't concern them. For example, what happen at home does not concern the people in school and what happens in school doesn't not concern the people at home. That's why I am never able to continue a conversation for hours.
Some people may say that it is a bad thing and might think that I'm someone they do not want to be friends with, but I think not getting too close is a good thing. If you are further apart from someone, when that person person leaves, there isn't a large gap in your heart.

Maybe it is because there are too many gaps left behind that I can't afford for people to empty my heart even further.