ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Together. // Tuesday, July 3, 2012
6:47 AM
KAMI was amazing, the best experience yet, awesome and everything else that falls under the good category in the dictionary. It was just indescribable.

The months, days and hours of practices in school. The different problems we faced even till the last minute. The disagreements we had with one another. All the undesired stuff happened and still, we managed to put up a good show.

The support coming from the audience from the start of the show till the end. It wasn't a lie when saying that that was the best support we received so far.

A 2 hour long show seemed like it lasted only 2 minutes. I wished it don't end. Even after we ended our supposedly encore song, someone shouted encore and the best thing is, Pauline wanted to play Mama Mia even when we didn't even have plans for that to be in the repertoire. Amazing how even after 2 hours, we still want to play more.

Before Never Had a Dream Come true, Vanessa was saying that this would be their (Batch'12) last performance ever. Somehow, I pointed out that it was the first and last performance together on the Mel Rack. I don't even know why I did that, I just made things worse.

As we ended on the c chord for amigos, I could feel the tears getting to my eyes. "Don't" was the first thing that came to my mind. Seniors were there, the principals, teachers (Miss Cheong), classmates. I wouldn't want to be crying in front of them when I wasn't even the one who is going to leave. They would just think I'm over reacting or something. But then as REI went up to speak after the concert, I couldn't stop the tears from falling anymore. Everyone realised that that would be Batch12's last concert and to put it simply, they have been great seniors.

Batch'12. You have been awesome seniors since last year. Even though there were times when you were stricter to us, you still made the effort to explain things to us and go through it with us again and again. There were also times when you were all high and funny, talking about random stuff, singing random songs. Those times were when I realised how similar both of us (Batch12 and Batch14) were. Maybe it's just me, but somehow I felt that I am closer to you guys than Batch13. All of us (especially Batch14) don't want you to go, our practices wouldn't be as fun as before without the nonsensical jokes/stories/singing. I know we are just making things harder for you so, just know that you are always welcome to crash our practice sessions. <3