Failure. // Monday, April 2, 2012
|
2:23 PM |
Failure is being unsuccessful in something. Failure brings about the thought of being unworthy. Failure is something most people will avoid. To be honest, I'm afraid of failures. I try to stay away from them as much as possible. That is why I don't take risks. I do stuff only when I am 100% confident that I will excel. I know that is the worst perspective to see things but then again, that's just me. I might regret the decision of not risking it years later but if I think again, it may have been ten times worst if I were to take the risk and then come back failing. I have to admit that I don't have a character which is acceptable to some. That's just me. Don't ask me why I don't take risks, you know why. |

Older entries