ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


One. // Thursday, March 8, 2012
2:22 PM
People who still remain single when they grow old. They are the strongest.

Sometimes, you just feel like everything else in the world is against you and there is only one person that will be by your side. You just need a warm hug from that one person who just listens to you and lends you a shoulder to cry on. Most of the time, that person is not your parent.

Being without one such character might lead to emptiness in one's heart. Therefore, people who are old, yet single are one of the strongest people on Earth.