ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Nude. // Tuesday, January 10, 2012
6:20 AM
Insecurity. Maybe that's why I was afraid.
Yes, I screwed yesterday's English Lesson up. I'm sorry. I myself don't even know why I was acting like that. I asked myself, 'What are you doing right now? Why are you nervous?' But I didn't have an answer. Thank you to everyone who tried to help, especially Andrea.
Maybe it was the sharing of personal experiences that freaked me out. I'm not good at that, I don't tell others what happened in my life. I just don't. I don't blame Miss Choo, I'm not that idotic. Maybe it was just the scared expression that tempted her to ask me up. It definitely wasn't the serious expression. Maybe it was the vulnerability that scared me. I'm not sure.
Will I ever find an answer?