ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Society. // Saturday, December 31, 2011
7:29 PM
Everyone judges. I'm not saying that I don't judges others around me but hey, I'm not a saint. People judge you by your looks, your actions or simply your school. It normally doesn't affect me but there's a limit to everything. Recently, my parents started to criticize. The comments that really got to me were the ones associated with Raffles. I don't get it. Do people in top schools have to have common sense? People can be book-smart but not street-smart. People can score well in studies without the skills to do normal housework. I don't see that "flaw" affecting them in anyway. People should learn to control.