ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Hope. // Thursday, December 15, 2011
12:36 AM
Tears. The many reasons why that tiny drop of water rolls down our cheeks, the many people we cry for, the many different emotions we have. I've been thinking. Thinking about the different reasons that might just trigger the floodgates. One thing I know for sure, the reasons will never be the same.

As babies, we used to cry for milk. When we got older, we started to cry whenever we were not allowed to buy toys. Then school came along and we cried when we disappointed both our parents and ourselves. As we age, we might cry when we are hurt by someone who is close. Then maybe when we are finally officially another's or maybe when that first fight comes. One day, people will start leaving and that's when the tears come visit again.

Will there be a higher number of times when we cry during a happy occasion? That's the question.