ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


The way we used to be. // Wednesday, November 9, 2011
4:42 PM
One year, technically one academic year, has passed. The waves that I rode all this time just made the whole experience more memorable. Highs and lows, Up and Downs, it's the opposites that makes life interesting in every way. Very impressed with how I have done academically, although I may not have done as well as the others. I hope it will be the way we will always be.