ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Dreams. // Monday, October 31, 2011
6:57 PM
The future. So unpredictable. You will never know what might happen next and I wonder... I wonder who/what/where I would be five or maybe ten years later. Things will definitely change but will they change for the better?

Remember how our ambitions were always one of the most talked-about things when we were in preschool or maybe even now? Who were those who actually stuck to what they had always dreamed of becoming one day when they get older? Did President Obama know that he would one day be the President of United States? Did Steve Jobs know that one day millions of people round the world would have a device invented by him in their hands? Did they know from the start what their future would be?

Cause if they did, I would feel a little useless. Right now, I have no idea what my future would be like. I have no idea what my dream is. People have their idols they look up to, people have their dreams they persue but me, I have none. Honestly, I'm getting a little scared. I'm afraid. Afraid of everything or maybe even nothing.

Willeverythingbefine?