|
3:02 PM |
;) heyimback. Nothing much these few days. But it's gonna be the end of JULY! ohyeah. Worst month ever since Janurary with two PTs due on like what you call that? Consecutive days? Idk lah. Anyway, it cost me my sleep and my health. FML. Okay anyway, AUGUST IS GONNA BE AWESOME! I just know it. :D With the 1st of August as a school holiday! Ha. and then the following week has like two days of holiday? Thank god. That was random. #justsayin okay so was watching the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers Sg vs Malaysia match and no offence but then I think the sg soccer team is like -___- seriously luh. Malaysia scored like two goals within a minute or so? Whattheshit is that?!? But sg still won so... Well done. (: see, I got that bit of 爱国精神 okay. ;) That's all for now. |

Older entries