ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


That path of light. // Tuesday, June 7, 2011
5:15 PM
Hey!

I AM BACK! omg. It's so nice to be back. Can't say I didn't enjoy the trip but FML, I came back with a sore throat and everything. Grrrr. I think I am dying. Awesomeness. I guess neverneverland really is magical. ;D

Just saw Apple's webpage. Excited! OMGOMGOMG. iOS 5 is freaking awesome. (Y) iMessage and Twitter. Why was I thinking of dying? Daddy, hurry up and get me that Macbook I wanted. :| He's like taking forever to decide. I WANT IT NOW!

Post more later.
Xoxo