about
♥hui ying
280398
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon
I've found my way, but I'm still lost.
That Edge // Thursday, June 9, 2011
|
|
Hi. Am like posting more and more due to the holidays and the fact that I refuse to start on the homework and PTs. I get like super pissed of when people tweet/update their status on like how much they did. freaking irritating okay?! So what if you did like everything? Do I give a damn? There is no need to announce to the world that you are going to be a nerd 'cause no one cares. What? Like they will go jealous and be like 'OMG. You did so much. Cannot, I must try to finish everything before you.' or 'OMG. You are so clever/smart. I don't know how to do anything.' Please, GAL. Nothing much today. I guess I'm just trying to keep this blog alive. I thought we made a promise. I guess I thought wrong. I am sorry. Xoxo |