ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Stay strong. // Thursday, June 2, 2011
12:33 PM
Heyhiyo! :)

I know I promised to post like yesterday but yeah. I didn't cause I have a failed memory? D:

So anyway, am like officially hating the June Holidays. :| I know I said I wanted the holidays to come earlier but then this isn't what I wanted.

Let's see.
1) going back to school for AK Prac isnt a torture but then waking up early just to beat the traffic?!? No way. (actually daddy offered to drive me but then I knew he would be late for work so whatever.) -- by early I mean like 5:45AM for Prac that starts at 7.45AM! wtf. Who wakes up that early? #sadlife Ohya. Am going off tomorrow to neverneverland. ;) and I still have to wake up early. -.- get what I mean? We even need to wake up early to go on a vacation. What is happening to the world?!? FML. Anyway, back to the topic(?).
2) f-ing PTs. -.- geog's fun; aesthetics's plain boring; history just sucks.
3) stupid weather. Freaking warm kay?!? :/ I prefer the classroom where you stay in freezingvile for the whole day. :) actually no difference lah but idk. The classroom feels cooler than my room although both the temperatures are at 18 degrees celcius.

Point trying to put across: 新加坡少年是坚强的!OMG, I cant emphasize this any further. You must be thinking: 'What's with the Chinese?' but I am not random. :D it comes with a story. Okay so, our HCL teacher was like 'You know, I just read this news paper article about some teen aged girl jumping down the building and I wanted you people to do a debate on it. Title: 新加坡少年是坚强?或脆弱?' AWESOME! :) psst, this is so much better than debating on Tang and Gupta. LOLOL. Ohohoh andd, he said that he would not tell us what side are we on so we can like research on both. -- please, like anyone will. Important part: he added that most people will reseach on the 脆弱 part cause it's easier but let me tell you this: I am not going to agree to that in any way. :] satisfied smile. I 104% disagree to that. I have points to say but I will not reveal them here. Okay, clue: People cry because they have been strong for to long. ;)

kthksbai,
Xoxo.