ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Exposed. // Friday, June 17, 2011
11:11 AM
100 truths.

1. Name: Ang Hui Ying
2. Nickname: Don't even get me started. --
3. MyDay: 280398♥
4. Male or Female: Female
5. Primary school: YewTeePriSch :)
6. Elementary school: Isn't it like Primary School or something?
7. High school: Raffles Girls' School
8. Hair Colour: Brownish-black
9. Tall or short: ...
10. Phone or Camera: PHONEPHONEPHONE! :D
13. Health Freak: Nope. ;)
14. Orange or apple: Apple!!
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Not anymore.
16. Eat or Drink: Drink!
17. Piercings: None.
18. Pepsi/Cola: Sprite. :D

HAVE YOU EVER...
19. Been in an airplane: Yah.
20. Been in a relationship: I guess.
21. Been in a car accident: Almost.
22. Been in a fist fight: #whatthehell

FIRSTS.
23. First pet: *shrugofshoulders*
24. First Best Friend: Bestfriend? Should be WanXuan. lol.
25. First Award: idk.
26. First Crush: Forgot.
27. First word: wow like anyone would remember that?

LASTS.
29. Last friend you talked to in person: ChingWei.
30. Last friend you texted: ChingWei again.
31. Last friend you watched a movie with: ShiQing? No, that's impossible. Ah. FML. I dont have a super good memory. -.-
32. Last drink I had: Apple Juice. :D
33. Last movie you watched: Erm. X-Men: First Class with family members. :/
34. Last song you listened to:
35. Last thing you bought: Ice-cream. :)
36. Last person you hugged: Erm I forgot. Myself?

FAVES.
37. Food: Chocolate! Fries! Ben&Jerry's!
38. Drinks: AppleJuice! Sprite! IceLemonTea! GreenTea!
39. Bottoms: DenimShorts!
40. Flower: Roses! Especially white ones. :)
41. Animal: Idk. :/ I prefer plants. :D
42. Colors: GreenBlackWhite! Haha, NOWAY! More like PINKBLACKWHITE. ;)
43. Movie: no favorites. Erm. DearJohn. Titanic. Yeah, that's about it.
44. Subjects: wtf? Erm. Geography. Only Geography. #pathetic.

HAVE YOU EVER...
45. [x] Fallen in love with someone
46. [ ] Celebrated Halloween
47. [x] Had your heart broken
48. [x] Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
49. [x] Wanted to smack someone upside the head more like wanna slap thehell out of that person
51. [ ] Eaten a whole standard sized pizza
52. [x] Tried to do something, but couldn't succeed millions
53. [x] Did something I regret thousands
54. [x] Broke a promise Sorry
55. [x] Hid a secret
56. [x] Pretended to be happy
57. [x] Met someone who changed your life thanks
58. [ ] Pretended to be sick
59. [x] Left the country
60. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it Rollercoasters!
61. [x] Cried over the silliest thing
62. [ ] Ran 5 miles sounds like a good idea after crying
63. [x] Went to the beach with your best friends
64. [x] Got into an argument with your friends
65. [x] Hated someone
66. [ ] Stayed single for a whole year is it a year yet?

CURRENTLY.
67. Eating: Nope. Skipping breakfast.
68. Drinking: Nothing.
69. Listening to: Smile - Avril Lavigne
70. Thinking about: What to get Daddy for Fathers' Day.
71. Plans for today: Nothing much.
72. Waiting for: Twozeroonetwo. ;)

YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids: Maybe.
74. Want to get married: Yes.
75. Careers in mind: Being me. :]
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
77. Shorter or taller: Taller
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
79. Nice stomach or nice arms: Eww. Arms?
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship?
82. Looks or personality: Both.

HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope. :)
84. Snuck out of a house: Used to.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No? LOL.
86. Kissed someone before: ...
87. Broke someone's heart: Maybe.
88. Been in love: Mmhmmm.
89. Cried when someone died: Nope. I'm waiting for me to die.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Not anymore.
91. Miracles: Used to.
92. Love at first sight: Used to.
93. Heaven: Yup.
94. Santa Claus: I'm not a 3 year old kid.

TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yup.
98. Do you know who your real friends are?: I thought I did.
99. Do you believe in God?: Maybe?
100. Would you change something in your life?: How about my life?