ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


A whole new world. // Saturday, May 21, 2011
2:32 PM
Boo! :)

Back from Open House.

OH was supersupersuper fun. :D too bad it rained in the morning or else there would be another Mass Dance.
Reported in school at like 9.30am. A bit late but definitely not my fault. LOLOL. Blame it on the number of cars along the expressway and then the cars outside school. Changed into AK costume and like started getting ready to perform with the rest. Had to wait for choir to end. OMG Choir sing damn nice can?!?! ;) but AK costume was like so freaking warm plus, it rained. :( went on stage and then the idk, IT person started placid the mike in front of me. Freaked out. Thankgod the instructor requested for the mike to be adjusted so that the back can be projected. Phew. :) Played and then rushed to change into house tees. Didn't go in time for the Richardson cheer. :((( I wanna see the cheerleaders dance again. LOLOL. Did combined house cheer and raffles cheer - Unite!! :D

Went back to class for lunch. I shall not comment on the packed food but pink dolphin never tasted that nice before. :D *hinthint* chatted and then walked around school. :) went with Jessa to give out sweets and stickers. LOLOL. stole one sticker. :P Some parents asked us stuff and we were like answering. lololol. Dunno whether we gave the correct answer. Opppps. Please don't kill us or chop off our heads. :/ went back to class. Got bored and started ripping paper. :( sorry, Jessa. I know you're nice, forgive me. Went for Mass Dance. :) funfunfun. Cheered and everything. :) I lovelovelove the cheerleaders' dance routine! Like omg. Waddle's super cool but Richardson's still the best. :D

That's about it.

Xoxo

P.s. I am not as smart as you think I am.

P.p.s. IHY doesnt have to be IHateYou. It can be IHeartYou. It all depends on whether you want to make it work or not.