ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Up to a higher level. // Friday, May 6, 2011
4:53 PM
Hi.


Am like currently pissed off cause I like typed out one whole chunk of words, a new post this morning but I realized it didn't appear on the blog. GAHH. Freak you stupid iPhone App. -.- they should totally invent one official app for blogger. Might be considering switching to tumblr cause like there's an official app so like save me the trouble to RETYPE the whole freaking post. :| now I can't even remember what I typed in the morning. Zz.



So yeah, that's about it. :)

OHYA! LOOONG WEEKEND AGAIN! :) May, ILY! 


Xoxo



P.s. jiafen, I posted. :)