ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


New dimension // Friday, May 20, 2011
6:29 AM
Heyhiyo!

Tried to like post using the laptop but then was too lazy after dinner to switch it on. :(

Have not been posting for like more than ten days. Wtf. Am more active on twitter though. :) okay so ermm few things to talk about.


1) TIMETABLE CHANGE.

Whatthehell, I FREAKING HATE the new timetable. :( Wednesdays are not so slack anymore and like Thursday was just plain boring. :(((

I WANT THE OLD TIMETABLE BACK!!!!!! D;


2)YESTERDAY.

Just BORING+DEPRESSING. :(((( Like what?!? FOUR PAPERS BACK ON THE SAME DAY?!?!? *kills self* FML.


3)OPEN HOUSE!!!!!!

LOLOL Idk why I'm so excited but whatever. :) can't believe I'm advertising. :>

Venue: RGS!

Time: 8am - 3pm

Date: 21/5/11 Saturday

COME HAVE FUN! :)

Kthksbai