ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Put your lipstick on. // Saturday, April 16, 2011
2:43 PM
Pissed off like seriously. -.-

Some people are like so freaking annoying. Please lah, GET A LIFE. everything also want compare. So competitive for what?!? I know you damn smart lah but no need show off right?!? I am like so much dumber than you kay? Happy?!? Only know how to piss people off. grrr.

Will post once I think of some other things to write. :/ BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop