ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


a different perspective. // Friday, April 29, 2011
5:50 PM
Boo. Realized I have not been posting for like years but whatever. :P


SAs made me feel like dying. -.- like Whatthehell. But anyway, last SA day for this term is like 11/5. Wahaha. :) PHYSICS and Lit on that day. Physics=35%=WTF! Why must it be so freaking high?!? So it's like you either did very well for this one or DIE! diediedie. :| lit still okay lah, but like so idk why we have to do it. :(

PFT for five stations yesterday and now my muscles aching like hell. Merely passed but it's still a pass so yeah! :) at least no need retest or what. Just hope I like pass for 2.4km which is on 12/5. Sounds close to something right? Yupp, it is like one day after the physics and lit SA which is like -.- nvm.

So anyway, long weekend starting tomorrow. Oh wait tomorrow have house practice. Shit. :| enjoy your weekend. :)

Xoxo

P.s. Philo is ending like on 9/5! :D happy ttm. DRAMA NEXTTT! wahhhh!

P.p.s. I caught a glimpse of heaven...