ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Remember our promise? // Monday, March 14, 2011
9:02 AM
Heyhiyo! :)

Am early today. :) way to start the March Holis. :/ nvm.

Went to grandma's house yesterday no wait, on Saturday and had a good chat with cuzzie (the one I went to USS with). Were talking about useless stuff and then suddenly, the roller coaster topic popped out. Lol random. But anyway, we were talking about the human one and then she said the next time we go, we should go take the cylon. ZOMG. then she will see one person having a heart attack right beside her. Lol jk. :) but then after we sat on the battlestar gallatica, we went to sit the dragon one at far far away. -.- waste of time lah. That one also not scary de. Not as fun as the human one. :D

Anyway, remember what we said about going to USS together??? :) people, I want your guts to take the Dino thing and the mummy one. :) I will never go in there alone. :D

Xoxo

P.s. Never imagined someone Being scared of heights can go sit on a roller coaster 14 floors high yeah? :D impossible is nothing. you just saw one. :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop