ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Just one try // Tuesday, March 29, 2011
10:26 PM
:/ am very hyper now, not. WTS lah like seriously.

Holidays were AWESOME: non-stop swimming marathon for two days straight! :) mostly play water with baby bro only. Lol

Start of school: FML like seriously. Had three SAs today. WTF lah, one day after you know what. :/ but anyway, mostly because the self practices were not done. :| come on lah. SELF PRACTICE?!?  Anyway, exams were fine due to last minute rushing yesterday! :D NOTES FTW!

Yesterday: sucks like shit. :/ had to go to school early for angklung assembly performance. :| I know I like like a retard with the fake smile and like idk, lesser movements than the person beside me but seriously, everyone moves differently. So stfu can. Missed math because of upper sec assembly. (Y) I'd always wonder how upper sec assembly was like and let me tell you this. They are so much quieter and attentive and seated accordingly not like us! :O

anyway, CHINGWEI WAS FIRST. :D followed by ZHICHI! (wtffff, the rest of you didn't even msg me) :/ but yeah, THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS, B & CHINGWEI. ILY ALL. :)

Thanks for all that you did.
Xoxo

P.s. You broke my heart just in one go. Wow.
P.p.s. I really wanna see you again.