about
♥hui ying
280398
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon
I've found my way, but I'm still lost.
I want it now... // Friday, March 11, 2011
|
|
Hi.
Am not in the mood to post now but yeah, we had LJ week. Had fun but I miss the LJs we had In YTPS. :(( RGS's LJs need to you complete worksheets (which I didn't do. Whooops.) for every trip and then the bus rides weren't fun. :/
I miss bus rides where you practically sing your lungs out with the whole bus rocking along. I miss bus rides where you shout across the bus to the people in front. I miss bus rides where it was the time for you to gossip about people. I miss bus rides where there was no one trying to take unglam pics of you every other second. I miss bus rides where you just fool around with everyone else. I miss bus rides where no one cared about what you were doing. I miss bus rides where it was so loud you had to scream to hear the person beside you. I miss bus rides where we sang songs instead of doing school cheers. I miss bus rides where you had people to entertain you instead of your phone. I miss bus rides where you could make a lot of noise.
It's all so different now.
Xoxo |