ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


You were never there... // Monday, February 21, 2011
8:56 PM
It was all just a dream
Hello you!

:D Am not done with the USS account but then do you all want to read more? I didn't think so 'cause it's just a random person on Earth going to USS right?! Haha. Jk. Anyway, I am FINALLY typing a blog post through my lappy. (Y) Like so awesome can?

Sorry for the shitty quality for the picture above. Stupid iPhone cam. Only good for cam-whoring, for the zi-lian people. Not nice when taking texts. -.-

Anyway, answering ZhiChi's blog post. My phone was switched off 'cause I went to USS and I deliberately left my phone at home(?!) I didn't want to lose it like maybe it will fly off while taking the roller coaster of something. Idk. Many things can happen in a theme park. Hehheh. I'm crazy like that. And I apologize for the freaking blog post which didn't appear 'cause I was using my phone to post and apparently the app has some problem.(stupid app) LOL. Mine's a valid reason. JiaFen's?!? Major tsktsk. Too much homework?!? lololol. JiaFen ah, since when you become so hardworking???

Loads of crap. wait thats not crap. ah whatever.

Highlight of today: During recess, I heard someone playing Telephone on the piano/organ. OMFG! How is that even possible???? I wanna learn. JiaFen, teach me!!!! :D jk. nvm. will figure it out myself since JiaFen is so busy. sigh.

Ohya and I have this AWESOME-ST (BUT the three of you are still the best) friend. #2! :D It may not make sense to you but it will soon. #2, here's a shout out to you! YOU ARE A AWESOME FRIEND! :D was reading her message just now. You owe me millions and it will take you your whole live to repay me so that way, you will always be there when I need you! (Y) Ahahah. I feel so stupid since I don't even know if she is reading this. If you are, please tagg! LOVE YOU.

Low battery. -.-

Xoxo

P.s. Will be writing ermm. Jiafen's or ShiQing's letter first?!? Idk. I choose......