ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


You never knew // Friday, February 4, 2011
4:19 PM
Hihi, didn't have much time to post or rather I was just lazy. -.-

Will sum up this week's events. :)
Monday: Usual Monday blues. -.- supposed to have IHG opening but due to the rain, postponed AGAIN. Sian maxx. Second time already. Stupid weather.
Tuesday: Wore home clothes to school! CNY Celebrations (Y)! Performance by CO, Cross talk, skit by the CSP people. And then Lion Dance. :D not bad. At least not so boring. Had class party for two hours during physics period. BORING. -.- whatthell?!? Can only play hangman?!? Stupid teacher. 6Care'10 CLASS PARTY ROCKS MORE CAN. :/ Omg, I miss you people so much. :(( So do come if I ask you out cause you will never know when I have the time again. :( sads.
Wednesday: (!!!) SCHOOL HOLIDAY! :D Woke up at like 9 plus? Went to meet ShiQing, Felicia at the MRT station. Walked to YTPS! Saw YangZhi, JunHoe, and Bernice opposite the school. Mr Danny was outside also. Waited for ZhiChi. And then JiaFen. -.- whatthehell, wait for JiaFen for like ten mins?!? In the end went to look for Kimberly. Turns out the rest were there too. :D Went to look for JiaFen and all the NJC-ians. Walked to yewtee point afterwards. :D CheeYit came with us and we went SUBWAY! :D
Yesterday: CNY! -.- Bored ttm. Didn't feel like celebrating. Lol. And for the first time ever, I wore t-shirt and jeans for visiting. :/ Wanted to wear dress at first but the dress had like black in it?!? -.- Didn't collect much angbaos too. D:

That's about it. Post more next time. :D

Xoxo BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop