ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


To ZhiChi, :D // Sunday, February 6, 2011
3:12 PM
Another letter to send out. :D

Dear ZhiChi,

You were always the one I admired. :) You are the one with the best a girl can get. With parents who give you so much freedom and time, I am always to envious of you and your elegance. You always shared whatever you were not supposed to tell and always treated us like true girlfriends. You were always not afraid to voice out your feelings even though it may hurt us. You are the bravest in that sense but you were always so paranoid, keeping us out of trouble. You are the oldest girl in our clique and you take care of us like a sister should. I love you for who you are.

Xoxo BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Labels: