ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Put your hands up and scream! // Sunday, February 20, 2011
10:08 PM
Hiiiiiiiii! :D am back again.

Different feelings over this week. Idk why. :/ Okay describe them to you.

First, one day during Chinese lesson. I think it was a thursday. This is what happened. 黄老师 was saying that we will have 听写. WTF right. Anyway, he was asking if we wanted it on Monday or Wednesday. Obviously one would choose wednesday. :/ Especially when you have to 造句 with ten words. -.- most chose Wednesday so majority won. (Y) anyway, after that she (my table-mate) was like complaining that she had whatever third lang shit on Wednesday and wanted to get over and done with the 听写 on Monday. But the point is, how can you memorize 10 sentences over the weekend?? Please lah. It's not like you have a lot of time right? Friday you need to attend the freaking SSO concert and then Saturday have house practice. If you really have time, spend some time thinking about others and also how to stop actin like a bitch to prevent yourself from being slapped. -.- act so smart. I know you have like very high marks lah but no need to act so proud right?!?! Bring around a big jade green clutch with embroidery and also a water bottle. -.- want to buy Nike one please buy a nicer one lah. So auntie. :/ Ohya. On Friday, she was wearing jeans with boots and a sweater over a white shirt plus a belt. Please lah. Go check the mirror can?!?! Adding the belt makes you look fat. *rolling of eyes* still stand until like you are going for beauty pageant and flinging your hair. Who you want to attract huh? Didn't you realized  that all the people around you are girls ?!?!?!?! -'-

Enough about her. Friday, SSO concert. Met up with friends to eat at city hall before going to esplanade. SHE came when no one invited her. Extra max. Anyway, went to eat bk. Didn't eat much shared fries with the rest and drank sprite! Had fun.  Will post pictures next time. Camwhored and then went to esplanade. Boring maxx. And you are not supposed to talk cause it will distract the performers. What's more, our form teacher was seating behind us. :/ almost slept.

YESTERDAY! :D yayayayayayay! Omg I < 3 USS! Went inside after buying the tickets and first stop, the BATTLESTAR GALATICA cause according to my aunt (we went with them!), it will be opened only a few hours in the day for technical reharsal. :D didn't want to go on at first but couzzie went alone. Took the accelerator thingy while waiting for her. :) quite okay but then not as fun as the Genting tea cup thing. I know I'm like so old but then it's still fun cause you get to spin the thing as fast as you can and then see/hear your sibling scream for you to stop. :D heheh I'm that evil. ;D couzzie came back and told us that the ride was amazing. :) excited and then since my sis and I wanted to ride, we started dragging people along. Went up the HUMAN one and then while waiting, one of the guys asked me to take of my glasses just in case. o.o 'will it really fly off??' anyway, sat on the thing and then started strapping myself in. Held as tight as possible on the seat. And then the ride started. OMFG IT WAS DAMN FAST CAN?!? I shut my eyes and then didn't dare open. Screamed my lungs out. :D when ascending, it seemed like it will never stop shooting up into the sky. :O and then everytime I wanted to open my eyes to see, I would always see how high the freaking roller coaster was. :| when the ride ended I was like omgomgomgomg-ing at my couzzie and sis. Lol had a major heart attack when I couldn't unbuckle the seat belt while everyone was walking off. And then the guy came and told me to relax. :P so stupid. :/ Ohya when I was getting my glasses, the first guy who told me to take off my glasses commented that I enjoyed the ride. Ahahaha. I was almost flung into the air and you tell me I enjoyed the ride. ?!?!

:D post more tomorrow.

P.s. I'm in love with you...