My fingers on your face... // Tuesday, February 22, 2011
|
5:22 PM |
Heyhiyo! :D I'm posting again but his time in the bus. Boring maxx. Anyway third letter (WTF) since the start of the year. :) here its to Miss Chan (chia) fen. ;) 佳芬小姐, How's life? You still haven't told me much about your school yet 'cause you are always so busy. I miss you so much. :( We were like friends since primary 4 or something but it seemed like we've known one another for life. We are always sharing stuff like you-know-what and you are my best of best friends but somehow, idk why, you stopped sharing things with us. O.o but nvm, you must have your reasons. And since I'm so 宽容大量(?), I won't mind. We have had many quarrels but yeah. I'm so envious of your mum giving you so much freedom before, giving you so much money to spend and also letting you buy whatever you want. :D I would wish for this life but then it's impossible for me. Love you loads, Xoxo P.s. Don't ever emo at any random time. :) Labels: Letters from my heartt |

Older entries