It's my turn now // Monday, February 28, 2011
|
2:39 PM |
Hell-o. Feels so weird. I don't know why. :/ Anyway, house practice on Saturday. O.o Did the beep-test thing which is failed epically. :( It just so difficult to run to one point, stop for like one second and then start running again! Whatthehell, my body just can't stop and then start within like the next second okay! :/ Had some karaoke session with the entire level. Lol Basically, they have the Karaoke machine thing and then one house picks one song to sing along to. :D Richardson's was I believe I can fly 'cause apparently it was flying to the sky and then sky is blue and so is Richardson. -.- ikr! Even though there is lyrics and everything, we couldn't sing along (lol) cause no one knew the tune! :D so it's like mumble mumble mumble and then chorus, 'I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!' like damn loud. Lol. Stupid right? :D Tarbet's was skater boi (!!) and waddle's was uptown girl. I forgot what hadley's was but here comes the awesome part! -drumroll- Buckle's was FIREWORK! *screams* :D everyone was like jumping along and singing. Lol suddenly the whole hall became idk what. :) Boom boom boom + jump jump jump = BOOMZ! :D HYPER MAXX. After house practice, went to IKEA to have lunch with my parents. :/ Phone kept ringing. :(((( WHY CAN'T WE BE IN THE SAME FREAKING SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! D: *cries my heart out at the nearest person possible* I feel so ermm... Distant. :( it's like you all have the chance to meet up but then everytime you all are free, I'm not. :( like seriously WTF! T.T I just don't know how to describe the feeling... I'd rather die than to lose you all as friends. Xoxo |

Older entries