ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


I throw my heart to you... // Wednesday, February 23, 2011
6:10 PM
Hey!

Am posting again. Am I like posting everyday? O.o anyways, here is the case. Am going to have three tests next week so yah. No more posting :(

Had 听写 today. :O omgomgomg my memory if affecting me! :( anyway, am going to start revising for Physics, History and Math. -.- boring. Had ICT today so we went to FAR EAST to eat! :D lunch break is from 12.45 to 3.00. :D ate cup noddles from 7-eleven, the Korean cup noddles we used to eat. :( I MISS YOU ALL! Including all those from YTPS'10.

One more thing before I end this short but not so short post. I'm thinking of inviting you all (as in 6Care'10) for lunch for my birthday. So please please inform me of the dates you are available. :D I want everyone to go. If it's like really no weekdays/weekends, then it will be the March holis. :D

Xoxo BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop