To Daniel, :) // Tuesday, January 25, 2011
|
5:50 PM |
I promised I will write to all of you so here's the first - dedicated to the best friend (?) of all time. Not sure if you will see this but yeah, if you do, I really want to thank you. :)) Dear Daniel, Thank you for all your care and concern these few months/years. You have been a great friend/listener, always listening to my complains or troubles. I have told you what I would never told others and you never fail to keep them a secret. Although you may not understand what I was going through, but you always pretended that you did. You always give me the sense of security which nobody else can provide. You make me feel like someone is there who have the same problems, the same struggles as me. You make me feel less lonely, less left out. It was like you will never make fun of me, and I would be willing to tell you everything knowing that you would keep them to yourself. You are like a big brother/ a child/ parents/ friends all rolled into one. You have different characters for different times. You are good at everything, mostly acting. No one can see through you cause you have that thick mask which no one can destroy and I admire you cause of that. You are everything that a person can be. You are perfect and I owe you one for being such a great friend. ♥ Xoxo Labels: Letters from my heartt |

Older entries