ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Get used to it. // Monday, January 17, 2011
6:40 AM
Heyhey!

Am posting in the bus like 6.17 in the morning but yeah, that's the only time I get to post. :( deprived of sleep. Nah, not really but I try to sleep as much as possibly so truth is, I'm deprived of free time. :'( keep telling myself to get used to it cause it will be like that for the years ahead. :) AND I FOUND OUT HOW TO GET FROM SCHOOL TO ORCHARD!!!!! ahahaha. Shiqing, you will get sick of jurong point. XD

So I bet you all have posted about school and I haven't right? :D see what I'm doing now, I am posting about school so jiafen, if you're bored, read this. :) School starts at 7.25am everyday except friday. :) 1 hour later on Fridays . And met all the teachers teaching us and yup, all of them are nice except the Physic teacher. :| Idk but he just looks scary with the turban or whatever and his beard. And the Physics or rather the science lab creeps me out!!¡¡ There is like all the precautions and stuff and after explaining, there is like 101 ways to burn yourself to death or something. Creeped out. Especially the eye bath thingy. If something went into your eye or whatever, you squeeze the whole bottle or liquid into your eye to wash away the liquid. :/ ewww I mean it's like ONE WHOLE BOTTLE?!?! I don't even dare put eye mo into my eyes. -.- I know I'm what the small girl/ short girl or whatever but I WILL GROW UP. :( diversion. Back to topic. Yeah thats about it and the teachers are kind enough to tell us not to bring the thick books to school unless they tell us to. :))) (Y) no heavy school bags. :) and yeah, having cca trials and ict lessons. My ict is on thursdays and ends at 5.30. --

Am missing orientation like alot but the PSLs, prefects and PITs will like wave to us and make small talks to us when we meet and stuff. :)

RAFFLES IS AWESOME! :)
xoxo BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop