ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


But its for real. // Thursday, January 6, 2011
6:41 AM
Hihi. Am currently posting in the bus cause I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! Haha WTF.

So, the day before yesterday's first day of school!! Went to school before 7 although reporting time is before 7.20. Scared late. XD. nah, jk. Looked around the class lists to find my class! 104! ^^but Jiaying and Allison ( a friend I met on reporting day) are in 111. :((( Anyway, talks by principals, etc etc. BORINGG. After that, the prefects took over!! (Y) Glad ttm. Singing time!! They sung only with one person playing the piano and no music! And still, it sounded just as nice! *-* WOW! and I love the head prefect - Laura Lee, and also one of the vice-heads - Ashlynna (?) anyway, they are not like your normal prefects in pri school. No offense to anyone but I think the prefects in YTPS are like taking their work too seriously and once they are out of class, they will become like less friendly or idk what, especially if they are like on stage and stuff. BUT, the prefects in RGS are like very friendly and active(?) even if the whole school is watching. Like for example, during Rafffles Initiation, we do cheers and songs and when they do a demo, the prefects will like all do together really loud and if they need to do whatever actions, they will just follow! Like omigosh. And when they are conducting the talks/presentations, they don't bother speaking proper English. They just like speak the usual way like they do with their friends, even the head girl!! :D they sound more friendly like that. Ashlynna, is like the ermmm... Entertainer/comedian/joker(?) idk but the way she speak with us, Is like damn funny. :)

And I met new friends! Yay!!! ;D hmm, seniors - PSL, JPSL, SPSL, PIT... And oh btw, Shihan, so you have like a long lost relative or something? Cause one of them, Kimberly, looks exactly like you!!! OMG. only thing is that she is one year younger. I will find a time to take a picture with her and then I post here ok? :)

Anyway, reaching school already. Post more later. :)) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop