ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Act on it... // Tuesday, January 4, 2011
3:05 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
MAY YOU HAVE LOVE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE FOR THE YEAR AHEAD.
♥ HUIYING

Am going to post today 'cause SOMEONE requested. ;D More like threatened to chop my head off if I didn't post today. XD

2010:
It was my pleasure to be part of the best class ever, 6CARE'10. It was great fun pissing the teachers off with our loud noise and everything. I couldn't love anything more than I love that class.
It was awesome getting to know the best people ever. =) You know who you are. I will remember you all always. ♥
To sum up everything about last year, it takes too many words so in simplicity,
2010 was everything to me.

2011:
I dunno what God has in store for me but time for resolutions! I don't have as many resolutions as JiaFen (WTF? 30?!?) but I know there is one that I like most - TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! Am not going to list out the rest but, enjoy this new year.

xoxo