ABOUT LINKS
about


♥hui ying
280398

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
-John Lennon

Currently lost but I'm finding my way.


Last night of your life... // Saturday, January 1, 2011
4:00 PM
Hiiee!

Its the start of a brand new year (2.0.1.1!) and well, a brand new school with brand new people!

It's your freshman year and you're gonna be here
For the next four years in this town
Hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say "You know, I haven't seen you around before"
'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be Fifteen

I guess Taylor Swift is right but this time, it isn't fifteen, it's thirteen. Ahh. I hope I will be able to find friends as AWESOME as ZhiChi, ShiQing and JiaFen. Love you babes. =) Will miss you all, not to mention Daniel, Vignesh, Darren and YiHeng. You guys are great!! ^^ The list goes like this: Daniel. =) JiaFen, ShiQing, ZhiChi, Vignesh, YiHeng, Darren. Thanks so much for everything you all gave me. I will be writing letters to all of you. Doesn't matter if you don't read it, but I really hope you will. Wish me best of luck for everything.

xoxo